2020-09 Note: Chameleon Tiny Pro replaces this base model.
The Chameleon Tiny is a pocket friendly powerful NFC emulation & manipulation tool which is based on the open-source project ChameleonMini https://github.com/emsec/ChameleonMini. It can create perfect clones of various existing commercial smart cards, including cryptographic function and UID Changeable functions. The genesis of the Chameleon Tiny is to be a smaller ChameleonMini and to be more end-consumer friendly.
- Firmware support for ISO14443A Codec (emulation and reader)
- Firmware support for Mifare Classic 1K and 4K emulation (4 and 7-byte UID)
- Firmware support for Mifare Ultralight emulation
- Hardware support for ASK and BPSK load modulation using a subcarrier
- Modular firmware structure allows for easy expandability of other cards and standards
- Up to eight virtualized cards with a size of up to 8 kB per card can be stored in the non-volatile memory
- UID of ISO14443A cards can be obtained easily in reader mode
- ChameleonTiny can be interfaced with the custom Android application or standard terminal software as well as user written scripts and applications via USB Type-C cable.