This iCopy-X decoder accessory allows for iCS decoding and cloning. Until now, cloning of SE and SEO-S has been impossible. However most systems still have legacy card acceptance enabled in their configuration. This device combination can decode SE and SEO-S cards, and then generate an new card with legacy encoding.
For pentesters, this exposes an entirely new in-scope attack surface. Likewise, LEA can use the device to make rapid clones in the field of a previously impossible badge type.
- The decoder will only work for target systems that are configured to accept legacy cards. This is the default configuration.
- This technique will not work on all iCLASS SE® readers. Coverage is approximate 85%.
- The decoder is an accessory – it requires an iCopy-X.
- 1x decoder
- 3x Compatible Blank Cards (One-Time-Write) – iCL (legacy), iCE (elite), iCS (SE/SEO-S)
- 1x USB Type-C to Type-C cable