The Chameleon Mini RevG is out and replaces RevE.
The Chameleon Mini RevE Rebooted is a powerful & portable NFC emulation & manipulation tool which is based on the open-source project ChameleonMini https://github.com/emsec/ChameleonMini. It can create perfect clones of various existing commercial smart cards, including cryptographic function and UID Changeable functions.
- Firmware support for ISO14443A Codec (emulation and reader)
- Firmware support for Mifare Classic 1K and 4K emulation (4 and 7-byte UID)
- Firmware support for Mifare Ultralight emulation
- Hardware support for ASK and BPSK load modulation using a subcarrier
- Modular firmware structure allows for easy expandability of other cards and standards
- Up to eight virtualized cards with a size of up to 8 kB per card can be stored in the non-volatile memory of ChameleonMini
- UID of ISO14443A cards can be obtained easily in reader mode
- ChameleonMini can be interfaced with standard terminal software as well as user written scripts and applications
The RevE Rebooted is forked from the “vanilla” RevE, but is more powerful and mature than even the “vanilla” RevG. More buttons, more LEDs, better scan range, professional enclosure, tiny/portable form factor, optionally controllable via GUI.
Resources (external links):