The Chameleon Mini RevG RDV2 is a powerful & portable NFC emulation & manipulation tool which is based on the open-source project ChameleonMini https://github.com/emsec/ChameleonMini. It can create perfect clones of various existing commercial smart cards, including cryptographic function and UID Changeable functions.
Main additions/improvements from Rev E Rebooted:
- Android App
- Bluetooth NRF52832
- LIR2032h rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Firmware support for ISO14443A Codec (emulation and reader)
- Firmware support for Mifare Classic 1K and 4K emulation (4 and 7-byte UID)
- Firmware support for Mifare Ultralight emulation
- Hardware support for ASK and BPSK load modulation using a subcarrier
- Modular firmware structure allows for easy expandability of other cards and standards
- Up to eight virtualized cards with a size of up to 8 kB per card can be stored in the non-volatile memory of ChameleonMini
- UID of ISO14443A cards can be obtained easily in reader mode
- ChameleonMini can be interfaced with the custom Android application or standard terminal software as well as user written scripts and applications via Bluetooth or USB Micro cable.