The xM1 is a Mifare “Magic” 1k gen1 chip emulator with a writable sector 0 and “Chinese Magic Backdoor” feature. This allows you to change the 4 byte ID (serial number) of the chip and overwrite all pages in every sector, including Sector 0, regardless of A/B key values or access bit settings.
WARNING: This kit definitely contains dangerous things. While the xM1 transponder device has undergone several quality checks during manufacturing, it has not been tested or certified by any government regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
The xM1 kit contains the xM1 tag and all the sterile procedure materials required for a professional to perform installation. The xM1 tag is made with a 13.56MHz ISO14443-A compliant “Classic 1k” emulator chip, which is encased in a biologically safe 3x13mm cylindrical bioglass tube. The bioglass cylinder is laser sealed and the finished xM1 tag is tested for function before loading into the injector assembly, and the whole injector assembly with xM1 tag inside is EO gas sterilized.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A Mifare “magic” 1k emulator chip
- Emulates Mifare MF1ICS50 1k chip with “Chinese Magic Backdoor”
- 4 byte ID and all of sector 0 is writable using CMB commands
- 10 year data retention. Rated for 100k writes per memory block.
- Encased in 3mm by 13mm bioglass with non-toxic epoxy
- Pre-tested and pre-loaded in sterile injection assembly
- No “anti-migration” coating means easy removal/replacement