2018-08: The latest revision of the Proxmark III is the Proxmark3 RDV4 kit.
The Proxmark III is a device developed by Jonathan Westhues that enables sniffing, reading and cloning of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags. It is currently the “gold standard” when it comes to RFID research.
- Read just about any RFID tag
- Pretend to be a reader or a tag
- Sniff communications between a reader and tag
- Operate in standalone mode without a PC (USB battery required)
Accessories included the kit has everything you need to get started with your RFID research.
- Low Frequency Antenna – Tuned to operate at 125kHz and 134kHz and is capable of reading proximity cards at a distance of 4cm.
- High Frequency Antenna – Tuned to operate at 13.56mHz and is capable of snooping the UID of a Mifare 1k classic card at a distance of 3cm.
- Tag bundle – Includes three type of RFID tags: T5557 (EM4100, HID and indala compatible. 125kHz) read/write card, Mifare 1K (13.56mHz) test card, and EM4100 (125kHz) test card.
- Prox Box
There are no reviews yet.