2021-11-20: Out of stock and waiting on chip availability so that next manufacturing run can even start. Smaller batches are being made when possible which will be fulfilled based on order queue. Regular normal in stock availability unknown at this time.
The Plunder Bug by Hak5 is pocket-sized LAN Tap that lets you “bug” Ethernet connections with USB-C convenience.
Coupled with cross-platform scripts for Windows, Mac and Linux – or an Android root app – this smart network sniffer enables passive recording or active scanning.
- Auto negotiating 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet
- ASIX AX88772C USB Ethernet Chipset
- USB-C Tap/Power port (5V, 20-300mA draw)
- Complimentary Android app for select root devices
- Connection scripts for Windows, Mac & Linux
There are no reviews yet.