A hackable electronic badge, featuring 14 LEDs, an OLED display, and wireless connectivity.
Core Badge Specs:
- 96×64 Graphic Full Color OLED Display
- 14x Mini NeoPixel RGB LEDs
- 4 tactile buttons arranged in Joypad configuration
- 8 MB Storage
- Powered via 2 AA batteries
- 802.11 channel activity monitor
- Access point scanner
- LED patterns
- OLED animations
- Other useful network tools
- Hidden features and secret stuff
Disclaimer note: Pre-order/presale will be in May only and distribution of badges will be during DEF CON. We will not be shipping badges prior to the event, nor will we ship them after so you must be there and obtain them from our booth. If you miss out on the presale, you will have the opportunity to purchase at the event itself but there will be limited units available. Purchasing it now will reserve your badge so no need to rush to the vendor area when doors open. This badge will not be for sale after DEF CON 25 as it is an limited production run.
Design files, source code will be open source and released after DEF CON 25.