The Chameleon Ultra is a pocket friendly powerful LF and HF emulation & manipulation tool which is based on the open-source project ChameleonMini. It can create perfect clones of various existing commercial smart cards, including cryptographic function and UID Changeable functions.
- Emulation – The Chameleon Ultra can be programmed with specific data and commands.
- Cloning / Writing – The Chameleon Ultra can be used to read the data from a target RFID tag and this data can be written onto a blank RFID tag, effectively creating a clone of the original tag.
- Cracking – Many common chipsets (MIFARE Classic®, etc) require keys to read or write the contents of the badge. If the keys are unknown, they need to be cracked. The Chameleon Ultra cracking capabilities equal to Proxmark.
- Testing – By emulating different types of RFID tags and systems, the Chameleon Ultra can be used to test the behavior of RFID readers and systems under different conditions.
- NRF52840 chipset, 256kb ram, 1M flash
- 2x physical buttons
- BLE 5.0
- LiPo rechargeable battery (6 mo without a charge)
- High Frequency / 13.56MHz, Low Frequency / 125KHz
Note: Software stack is still in development. Make sure you read what is currently supported. Ex: If T5557 is still in development or not.