7ft Cat5e Snagless Molded Ethernet Patch Cable
- Connects to computers, routers, wall plates, patch panels, etc.
- Snagless molded design provides strain relief and protection
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) wires
- 24AWG pure bare copper conductors for longer distance, faster speeds, and conformance to Cat5e certifications
- Performance specifications rated up to 350MHz
- Compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, and 1000BASE-T networks.
- CM rated for in-wall use
- UL listed, CSA approved and ETL Cat5e verified
- RoHS2 and REACH compliant
There are no reviews yet.