2017-03-15 Note: Black Magic Probe V2 has been sold out and we are awaiting the next batch of units to be made. Orders from here forward will be a pre-order until inventory is available.
The Black Magic Probe V2 was designed by 1BitSquared in collaboration with Black Sphere Technologies and is a JTAG and SWD Adapter used for programming and debugging ARM Cortex MCUs.
Its the best friend of any ARM microcontroller developer as it gets rid of intermediate programs like OpenOCD or STLink server. This makes the operation faster and more reliable. You just open your GNU Debugger (GDB) and select the virtual com port offered by BMP as your extended remote target.
- GDB server port without the need of special PC side software.
- TTL level serial interface
- SWD and JTAG support
- Supports 1.7V up to 3.3V targets
- Can provide 3.3V to the target (up to 100mA)
- Semihosting support
- Works on Linux, Mac and Windows
- Works with Eclipse and other Integrated Development Environments
- Supports STM32, LPC11, LM3S
- DroneCode compatible
Comes /w Serial Interface Cable, 20 pin JTAG Adapter Expansion Board (un-assembled)