The USB Armory is full-blown computer (800MHz ARM® processor, 512MB RAM) in a tiny form factor (65mm x 19mm x 6mm USB stick) designed from the ground up with information security applications in mind. Not only does the USB Armory have native support for many Linux distributions, it also has a completely open hardware design and a breakout prototyping header, making it a great platform on which to build other hardware.
- Freescale i.MX53 ARM® Cortex™-A8 800MHz
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- USB host powered (<500mA)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 19mm x 6mm
- user-controllable LED
- 7-pin breakout header
- microSD card slot
- 100% open source hardware
- High Speed USB 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) with full device emulation
- full TCP/IP connection to/from USB Armory via USB CDC Ethernet emulation
- flash drive functionality via USB mass storage device emulation
- serial communication over USB or physical UART
Includes: USB Armory, enclosure, host adapter
Notes: You will need to supply your own microSD card. The cap is no longer included as it was always loose or too tight – never quite the perfect fit.